Friday, April 26, 2013

Sk8's

FMP - My Idea
 
 
 
 
My final project will be based on Sports, not all sports but a particular one Skate or even BMX. The idea around this project is to show different places different people but with the same objective, be someone out there, be known for the best tricks, for the best times, as i said be someone outside their world. There are many Videos showing skills, the difference between the other videos and those one actually is not much, I be travelling to Home country several times on days off to fill in the Portuguese capital, Lisbon, and my city, Castelo Branco, the other country will be England, in London and Peterborough.
My objective is to send this video to many company sports as X-games, and Red-Bull the biggest ones in the business. 

 Locations: 

Portugal - Lisbon - 
 
 
Portugal - Castelo Branco
 
 
 
 
England -London
 

 

 
 
England -Peterborough
 
 
 
 
Video
Something like this:
 
 

 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment